To sum up, this book provides a helicopter view of what has happened in the past on transition to Ind AS and a detailed analysis as to what could happen in the future to entities that are going to transition to Ind AS, such as Banks and Insurance companies. This is a must to have book for all the Chartered Accountants and experts from Banking and Insurance companies.
- This book is equipped with the following features:
- Discussion on procedural aspects supplemented through decided case laws and MCA clarifications;
- Deliberation on Secretarial Standards along with implementation guide issued by ICSI;
- Model formats of various Board Resolutions, General Meeting Resolutions, Notices, Letters, Indemnity Bond, Scheme of Merger, Board Report, etc.
- Listed Companies – Compliance Calendar;
- E-Forms and Due Dates under the Companies Act, 2013.